Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So exciting

So the big news just keeps on coming!!
For the last couple of months I have been in contact with a church in Little Rock, Arkansas about taking a position as a satelite campus/teaching pastor and we are SO excited to announce that the position is a go!! The church is called LifeWay Church and it is doing really well right now.

They have started 1 satelite campus to test the waters to see if it would work and it is growing as quickly as the main campus. So I will be the pastor of the second satelite campus! I am really looking forward to working with this church and the incredible staff they have assembled there! Much of my job will be offering leadership to this satelite campus and teaching on weeks that we do not have a video message! Many churches have gone to this set up and it is working incredibly well. The good news is that LifeWay is being very generous to us because of the baby on the way, so I will begin being employed there June 1st but we will not actually move until the end of August! Just lots of conference calls, skype and emails!
For those of you still reading... April Fools!
Seriously. April Fools. I'll say it one more time, just in case you are a skim reader. April Fools.
We aren't going anywhere! I love Fellowship and the opportunities it opens for me.
Just a little fun on this beautiful April 1st.
Have a great day.
*to my knowledge there is no LifeWay church in Little Rock. That was completely fictional and my brain child. If they are doing well and starting satelite campuses that is completely coincidence, but good for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are lame. my heart just broke that I was finding out this kind of news on a BLOG. You better be glad this was April Fools joke...must admit...it got me.