Thursday, April 9, 2009

Back in Action


So a little BabyFat Update. I have been very pleased to "maintain" my original 30 lbs over the last couple of weeks. I might have put on a couple pounds one weekend, then lose it the next week, sort of a small yo yo. But I have tried to monitor it so the yo yo never gets stuck down!
Anyway, I need your help, and by that I mean I need some virtual accountability. Annie is born 5 weeks from today! I have pretty much coasted the last couple of weeks making sure I could maintain this weight. Well I want to lose a few more pounds before Annie comes. So the goal I'm setting this time is... 10/5. 10 pounds in the next 5 weeks. 2lbs a week. A little quicker than last time, but I'm hoping to really lock down and do this.
So there you go. Check back on Thursdays for your update.

No comments: