Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa

Muma and Poppa took Davis and Annie to see some reindeers and Santa Claus on Sunday evening while we had a group of newly marrieds over to our house.
Luckily Davis only asked for peace on earth.

Thankful for my dad's camera phone.

While they were seeing Santa we had a murder mystery/Christmas party with the newly married group that we help with at Fellowship. It was a great evening. I took it upon myself to spread rumors. I don't think too many people believed me. My character was Tyler Tinsel, a guy who loved Santa and loves Christmas. Katies character was a young professional, who is also a new mom. Fun time. We had 42 folks over here trying to figure out who killed Santa. We set up a little crime scene in the corner where all the couples took their picture.

No comments: