Thursday, December 17, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Neely Style


Great Music.
I absolutely love Christmas music.
Here are a few of my favorite cds that you should probably own or try to get your hands on. Please note that this list is far from extensive.
Joy: by Allen Levi, Ed Cash and Bebo Norman. This is old but still has some of the greatest version of Christmas classics.
Shane and Shane: Glory in the Highest. If you have never heard of Shane and Shane they are crazy. It is unbelievable that 2 guys, both named Shane, were able to find each other and make such amazing sounds. We just got this cd last week, but I am really enjoying it.
Michael Buble: I would say there is not a better sound to have on in the background at a Christmas party. His station is 1st on my Pandora list.
Chris Tomlin: Again, lots of classic songs done in a way that you want to sing along.

Andrew Peterson: Not classical Christmas at all, but a great sound and it really tells the story of Christmas throughout the cd. Great buy.

Here is a recording from Fellowship, where I work, with a song we did this Sunday which is actually off of the Chris Tomlin cd. Enjoy. Merry Christmas.

Fellowship Church: Unto Us Christmas Service 2009 - My Soul Magnifies The Lord from Fellowship Church Knoxville on Vimeo.

No comments: