Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boldness

I don't care what you think about Fox News.
I don't care what you think about Bill O'Reilly.
I don't really care what you think about this blog.
I do care what you think about Jesus Christ.
Some will say this is out of line.
Some will say he shouldn't voice his beliefs about his faith on tv.
Some would say this is just another judgmental Christian.
I don't care if you are a news anchor, a lawyer, a mom, a president, an entrepreneur, or a golfer. IF you are a follower of Christ you should be talking about Him. There is no segregation of life and Christ. Scripture is clear that "whatever" you do, do it for Christ. (1 Cor 10:31) I must stop filtering myself when it comes to Christ.
I have a hard time talking as openly about Christ as Brit Hume does, and I work at a church!
Thanks Brit.

No comments: