Friday, January 23, 2009

Name that baby...

I hesitate to post anything else right now. Every time I would come to the blog to put up something new I would see the pics of Davis in the snow and think, "Well I can leave those up for one more day."
One week from today he will be 1 year old. Amazing.

I realized that we have never put on the blog our new little girls name.... We have landed on Anne Kathryn Neely! And we will call her Annie. This was the name we also had for Davis if he had been a girl. Once we found out we were having a girl we put all of the names back on the table but still landed on Anne Kathryn aka "Annie". Anne is just a name we both like and Kathryn is after Katie. Neely is simply her last name! So from now on the blog will not refer to "our little girl" or the "baby" but rather Annie.
I like announcing the name and knowing the name because now I can be praying for Annie by name. I know God already knows who I am talking about, but it is still neat to be able to pray for Annie specifically.




I went down 1 pound this week. Next week I have to be careful because it is both Davis' birthday and mine is 2 days later. Needless to say- plenty of cake for all!

No comments: