Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big Bath

Davis has always loved taking a bath and it is with great joy and sadness that this week he started taking full fledged baths. It is filled with sadness because that means no more Duck in the bathtub. For the last couple of months he has taken his baths in this big blow up duck, which was awesome, but no more.
My camera on my phone apparently is not as quick as Davis. All you can see are his arms as a blur, but you can see that he is creating some waves in the tub. If you are ever asked to bathe Davis, prepare to be soaked.



I felt Annie kicking and moving around for the first time this week. She is very active, which is great. At least I think so, but then again, I don't have to feel her kicking all day like Katie. 24 weeks, that is already 6 months! Amazing.

No comments: