Friday, January 9, 2009

Ahead of Katie and Baby

Its hard to believe that this week Katie is over 21 weeks. As this semester begins again for those in school, it is unbelievable that when school is over, we will have a little girl! As I pray for Davis I am trying to get more and more into the habit of praying more specifically for our daughter.
Here is a description of what is going on with our little girl this week.
"Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now." Crazy.

Weekly Update:

I went down 3 pounds this week. Katie said I passed her today, I have lost more than she has put on! But I am sure she will catch up quickly as she continues to grow.
It was good to be back in a routine with work and eating this week.

No comments: