Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Check in

If you haven't seen your calendar recently it's June.
Wow.

Things have been crazy busy the last couple of weeks.

After a great anniversary with Katie I left to teach at Fellowship's high school camp. I had a great time being with our high school ministry and am so thankful for the level of discipleship that is taking place among our students.
Here is a pic of the road I would walk down each morning on the way to breakfast.


It was so good to see the kids after a couple of days away.
Annie straight up walks now. Quickly. Everywhere. She is a cute walker. She throws her arm out and just goes for it. I'll try to get a video of her for you to see.
We spent a couple of days in the pool over memorial day and that's always fun. We also had a cookout with the Fendleys on Monday evening.

Good things happening.
Life is flying by.
I'm mindful of Ephesians 5--- make the most of EVERY opportunity.

No comments: