Monday, June 8, 2009

Annie's first wedding!

We had a great weekend! We went to our friend Chase Pattison's wedding. It was a perfect night for a wedding. Catherine his bride looked beautiful. We got a babysitter for Davis and took Annie with us. We sat in the back of the church just in case but she was perfect... she slept through the ceremony and then was wide awake and happy at the reception. Here are a few pictures of Annie in her sweet little dress, and my favorite which is her little monogrammed bloomers! Also a few of JC and I and our family. From left to right in the group pic is my brother Hunter and his wife Suzanne, my cousin Emily and her husband Andrew and then my cousin Scott and his girlfriend Amy.
Til next time...




1 comment:

Olivia said...

ok, ummm seriously katie you look BEAUTIFUL. i love the picture of the three of you and how annie is looking at jc. and is her hair reddish?

fun seeing you last week!!