Thursday, June 4, 2009

3 week check-in!!

Well hello faithful friends... its Katie posting today. I am learning how to do this so JC doesn't always have to be the one updating this. Anyway we are three weeks into being a family of four and all is going well. We have had so many great friends provide meals for us and we are grateful. It really is such a big help.. to not have to even think about dinner- WOW what a gift.

I am getting used to being at home with two kids but we are VERY soon going to buy a double stroller so we can get out for a stroll around the block or a visit to the mall. I am also getting used to the idea of not going back to work. May 31st was my last day with Young LIfe and that has honestly been harder than I thought. I loved my job and am praying for a continued peace about not working. I do trust that its all in the right timing and even yesterday as both the kids were sleeping in the car I had a few minutes of time alone and know that the Lord is teaching me so much already about where He has me and why.

Annie is still seeping like a champ and Davis is as fun as ever... you can see below he has found Annie's pacis.. and that has been humorous to him. JC schedule in the summer is a little less intense so it has been great having him home in the afternoons. He is the best dad ever ( i know I am a little bias of course) and he is so great about helping do anything and everything around the house (thanks to his parents for raising him so well!!)

Thats all for now... peace out!


No comments: