Monday, May 25, 2009

Gammie and Change

We took Annie to meet Gammie, her great grandmother last week. It seems like yesterday that Davis was over there for the first time and now he was walking around pulling things off of shelves and playing with her old toys.


Annie continues to do really well and has continued to have a great schedule. Davis is still trying to figure out how you "play" with Annie. I think he is confused as to why he can't play with Annie the same way he plays with Allie. Apparently he doesn't see a difference between a 65 pound boxer and a 8 pound little girl. But he is doing really well.
The other day I showed Davis Elmo on my iphone, just went to youtube and streamed a video for him right there. Well now it is all over, he is always bringing me my phone saying, "mo, mo...." which is his mix of Elmo and more. It is so crazy how times change so quickly. Just a few years ago you couldn't imagine a kid sitting around watching a streaming video on your phone.


I guess we'll have to get him his own, Apple from the beginning! Only kidding.
Happy Memorial Day.

No comments: