Friday, May 8, 2009

Final Friday Breakfast

We finished our final Friday Family breakfast as a family of 3.
We chose Gourmet Market for a couple of reasons:
1. One of the few places in Knoxville that doesn't "feel" like Knoxville.
2. Amazing coffee
3. Goat Cheese Eggs
4. Coffee is good
5. Hadn't been in a while
6. Davis asked for it.

One of those is not true, but the rest are.

We went to Wasabi with my parents last night for Mothers Day because they are going to Kansas for the weekend to be with Kristin. Isn't Wasabi where everyone goes for Mothers Day?
Little inside info- you can sit at the Sushi bar and order the full menu. Same great food, but you don't have to wait on all the show.
We found out that Davis likes Sushi. I mean he was killing it! We did take out the shrimp on the inside because he isn't supposed to have shellfish yet, but the rice, seaweed, fish eggs, salmon he was destroying. We love that Davis likes all kinds of food. We definitely don't think he will be one of those kids that will only eat cheese pizza or burgers. Davis will take the sushi.




I've decided that I am a yo yo. Up and Down. Up and Down. Or perhaps that is how the body works.
Anyway this week I was down 2 pounds! I didn't exactly meet my goal of 10 pounds before Annie comes, unless of course I lose 4 pounds this week, but I am still happy about this week.
This is probably the last BabyFat update since Annie comes next week.
Since BabyFat began in October I went down 36 pounds and I am happy that it was a slow, hopefully maintainable, loss.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: