Friday, March 13, 2009

Week off

I honestly can't believe how quickly these weeks are going by.
I will be out of town next week on a spring break mission trip with 18 college students from Fellowship. We are going to Tijuana and I am very excited.
It is sad to leave Katie and Davis for the week. I went on a week long trip last year, but Davis was only 4 months old. Now it seems like everyday something new is happening.

So don't expect too many posts next week. Katie may try to add something. But we may just have an epic update in a couple of weeks!

We continued our Friday morning tradition of family breakfast. America runs on Dunkin and apparently so does Davis. We got an apple fritter and let him try it, and he loved it! I told Katie I remembering getting fritters when we were on vacation as kids and heating them up in a toaster oven, warm on the inside, crunchy on the outside- delicious.


Windows intrigue Davis. If you put him up on the couch he lunges for the windows. Here are some shots of him and Poppa playing on the couch last week.





Have a great week. If you are interested in seeing/getting updates on the mexico trip you can go to www.twitter.com/jcneely I will put a couple of posts a day for family and friends of the students to know what we are doing. My how things have changed, it used to be you couldn't call home during a mission trip, and now I'm going to twitter on one!
Be good.

No comments: