Friday, June 13, 2008

Just the way I like my steak

Well Done!
Muma and Poppa were able to handle the man child that is Davis. They gave him cereal, bathed him, gave him his bottle and got him to sleep!
Unfortunately it was a bad sleep night, don't think it had anything to do with them- it's still just him figuring out his schedule- we still have not finished the 2 week challenge from Meg.
So he woke up around 4 just crying and crying and crying, Katie tried to soothe him but it ended up being the only calm for him was crying himself back to sleep.
Another night down! Pretty laid back day today.
The next challenge- leaving him for 12 hours with the Fendleys on Saturday as we head to a conference with Larry Crabb for the day.
(Note of Clarity: Father's day is coming up and many of you may be tempted to send me steaks, buy me steaks, order me steak or make me a steak- I like my steak cooked medium, not well done. but that doesn't make a good intro to a blog.)

No comments: