Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dr. Jekyl....

and Mr. Davis.
Two different nights. Two different Kids.
Last night Davis made his first appearance at Collegelife (at least the leadership part) and then Katie brought him home and put him down. So for those of you keeping record at home, we put him down at 8pm.
He then proceeded to sleep until 5:30 am- 9.5 hours
I went in and soothed him and he fell back asleep.
I am writing this at 7:02 after working out, and he is still asleep.
That my friends is craziness.

Father's Day was great. I am so thankful for a healthy son, beautiful wife and wonderful extended family. I've said it personally so I think I can say it publicly as well: Thanks to my dad for raising me to be the man I am. If I am half the father to Davis you were to me, I will count it a success.

No comments: