Sunday, May 2, 2010

ok ok ok

It seems like most places I go these days I hear statements like this...

"So about your blog?"
"I checked your blog the other day...."
"Are you all staying busy...."
"You just using twitter to keep people up to date now?"

I get it. I've fallen behind on the blog.
Its not for lack info.

So here are some pics, all taken from my phone, so sorry if they aren't the best quality.

Last weekend Katie and I went on a marriage retreat/getaway with our small group from Fellowship. Our friend Bumble, left his big blue truck at our house over the weekend, so when we got home Davis loved playing in the back.

Annie cruisin'. Amazing that she turns 1 in two weeks.

Fellowship had our annual church wide picnic on Sunday. Everything from football toss, grilled chicken, multiple blow ups, lots of candy, and blue grass music. Davis loved the merry go round and the balls. Yes, I think he was the only kid wearing an argyle sweater. But yes, he made it look good.



till next time.

No comments: