Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful for sickness?


(NOTE:This pic is NOT Davis)
Apparently Thanksgiving is not the greatest for our family at Thanksgiving.
Last year I got the sickest I have EVER been. Here is the post.

Well this year it is very different but we still have a pretty good bug.
RSV.
3 Letters completely wrecking a day.
Lawson, Demetria and Chris' little 7 week old boy actually had to be hospitalized for breathing treatments because of RSV.
Both Davis and Annie were diagnosed with RSV tonight as well, awesome.
Davis has two really bad ear infections but they are hopefully viral, so it will just clear up with the RSV.

For two kids with RSV I have never seen two kids smile more in the "sick lobby."

But none the less it was a sick day for me as I stayed home to watch the kids while Katie dealt with her own cold.

On the plus side we did get an awesome Panda Compressor Nebulizer System, who doesn't want one of those? I hear that they are all the rave in NY :)

No comments: