Monday, November 30, 2009

Stopping Santa


If you've been around for a while you remember the BabyFat challenge. I have been able to keep off some of the weight, but some of the babyfat has found its way back to its daddy. So here is the deal...

This is a time of year that traditionally people put on a bunch of weight. There are multiple reasons for this.
1. Lots of Christmas parties
2. Comfy winter clothes
3. Sausage balls
4. Comfort food
5. Lack of self control

This is a tough season because we all know that New Years is coming so we say things like, "I'm going to enjoy this season and lose a few pounds as my new years resolution."
I don't want to not enjoy the next couple of weeks, but I also want to be self controlled.
So I'm trying to get a jump on Santa and his tight pants.
Instead of putting on the pounds, I'm going to lose them.
10 lbs.
It would be great to have them gone before Christmas, but I'll keep you posted.
Lets try to get a jump on our new years resolution, no reason to throw away the month of December.
Just like back in the days of the babyfat challenge, Fridays will be my update days.
Bring it on Santa.

No comments: