Monday, July 20, 2009

3 New Rides

This last week Davis and Annie had the opportunity to try out a few new rides.

The first was with our neighbor's granddaughter from across the street.
One day last week while I was out mowing the yard our neighbors had their granddaughter and her hot pink corvette out in the driveway. Katie was gracious and took Davis over to play. I am pretty sure that Davis wanted to drive, but that simply wasn't going to happen. I told him just to enjoy it and to go after older women!
Her electric, hot pink, convertible corvette had Davis mesmerized.
(When Katie and I first started dating she had to pick me up because I couldn't drive- yes I'm that cool. That was 15 years ago!)



The second new ride this week was Davis went on his first boat ride over the weekend.
I think he really enjoyed it for a couple of reasons:
1. Boat is easy to say. So we heard lots of, "boat?, boat? boat?" Everything Davis currently says sounds like he is asking a questions.
2. The keys. As cool as the boat was I believe he was more intrigued by the cool float thing on the keys.
3. I water skied for a while and I am not sure that he could figure out exactly what I was doing or why.






Annie's new ride is not quite as "exciting". But she has tried out some tummy time! She continues to do amazing, sleeping 8-9 hours a night.
She is beautiful.


No comments: