Friday, November 21, 2008

Heart beat and babyfat

Katie went to the doctor yesterday and was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Everything sounds great and Katie continues to feel good. Her next appointment is Dec 18th and we will find out the sex! What a Christmas present.



I tried pretty hard this hard because I know next week will be killer with multiple Thanksgiving dinners and a couple of days away in Charleston with my family.
I went down 2 pounds this week bringing the total to 10.5 lbs.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

jc-you crack me up with the babyfat thing. hilarious. i've been keeping up with the neely blog. so fun. so fun i got to see katie today. congrats congrats congrats. i meant to ask her when you all find out and of course i forgot. but in your post you said december. oh my! how very exciting!!! how fun.