Tuesday, January 8, 2008

sacrifices

well we are making our first real sacrifice for Davis this week. All of YL is in Orlando at a 4 day conference at Disney World and we can not go because of Katie being pregnant. She can't fly and there is NO WAY I'm driving her down there and her go into labor in Nowhere,GA or Mosquito, FL. So we are missing a free trip to Florida. But when you put it into perspective is it really that bad? (I guess a lot of things could really fit under that category- in perspective, God's perspective, are things really that bad) Is missing a trip to Florida, really that bad to recieve a gift from God?
Probably not.
Today I'm thankful that Davis is already helping me remember to see things as God sees things. Thanks Davis.

This is something I brought home to Katie today.

No comments: