Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Welcome!

So this may be over the top and even a little absurd! But hey- when am I going to have my first child again!? The real reason I have put this site together is for the ticker at the top- so you too can follow along and see how we are coming along.

Along the way there may be some pics of expansion (think Kt's stomach), decor, showers, JC getting toys for himself (why not) and other random things.

So thanks for journeying along- here we go!



1 Samuel 1:27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. 28 So now I give him/her to the LORD. For his/her whole life he will be given over to the LORD."

3 comments:

g'mommy susan said...

How excited we are to be expecting our second grandchild (the first for our daughter and son-in-law)!! We will be awaiting each day with prayer and great anticipation. We love you both and I love the blog.

ed and paulette said...

we are so exicited, thankful, humbled and greatly anticipating the next few months. we are "anxious" in this new role and looking forward to watching you and KT "grow" and "expand" in this new role God has blessed you with.praying.
we love you.

Anonymous said...

I sort of want to make fun of you and your blog - but everyone else is being so sweet - makes me feel like a jerk!
On a slightly serious note....I AM SO EXCITED TO BE AN AUNT!! I can't wait to see how this little one will enrich our family. If you need help with a name, I have a few suggestions....How about Demetris (boy) or Demetria (girl)? What do you think?